This DVD contains a 1-hour presentation by Rachel Arntson in front of a live audience at the Mothers of Multiples convention in Minneapolis. This DVD shows adults how music can be used with children to:
1. enhance vocabulary and concepts,
2. teach imitation of speech as well as large motor movements,
3. promote reading,
4. encourage interaction.
5. facilitate answering questions and following directions
6. teach a second language
7. ease transitions and daily routines
8. promote sequencing skills.
DVD – a live recording of Rachel Arntson presenting the
"Music, Music, Music, Use It, Use It, Use It" © program
We do not except American Express Credit Cards