(formerly known as Kids’ Express Train’s KET Set 2 –Conversation Station and Rocking and Talking) - Geared for ages 2 ½ years to early elementary age.
The two CDs from Rock and Roll with a Language Goal contain 24 songs that focus on a variety of different speech and language tasks. These two CDs are the most diverse of the Talk It Rock It CDs and is at a higher language level than the other 2 Double CD sets. They are both packed with speech and language tasks from multi-syllable word imitation to more complex verbal exercises such as understanding and answering questions, making comments, recognizing environmental sounds, and sequencing steps to daily routines. Half of the songs in this set are derived from favorite rock and roll tunes transformed into fun kids' songs with kid-friendly lyrics. These CDs are exciting, engaging, and filled with ways to enhance your child’s speech and language skills. Even parents will love these rock and roll tunes, so when your child wants to listen for the 100th time, you’ll be excited to turn on the CD. . A manual of activities and a CD-ROM of hundreds of printable visuals complete this set.
This set includes:
1. Two music CDs, Conversation Station and Rocking & Talking, with 24 songs to enhance speech and language skills (including 2 instrumental songs).
2. A 12-page manual with activities and objectives for each song.
3. CD-ROM with:
- over 250 song sheets in color and black & white,
- lyrics to all songs,
- a summary of our picture sheets,
- an article, "Makes Me Want to Sing”,
- thematic grouping of all songs,
- and a copy of our manual.
Rock and Roll with a Language Goal 1 Song Names and Primary Goals
Rock and Roll with a Language Goal 2 Song Names and Primary Goals
We do not except American Express Credit Cards